TrelloExport (Trello Export) is a Chrome extension to export data from Trello to Excel, Markdown, HTML (with Twig templates) and OPML.
How to use: open a Trello Board, click Show Menu, More, Print and Export, TrelloExport.
- fix unshowing button on team boards (issue #65, thanks [Teemu](https://github.com/varmais)
- fix issue #55, Export Done and Done By is missing for archived cards - sort labels alphabetically
- fix error in markdown export [issue #56](https://github.com/trapias/TrelloExport/issues/56)
- added MIT License (thanks [Mathias](https://github.com/mtn-gc)) - updated [Bridge24](https://bridge24.com/trello/?afmc=1w) adv
- HTML Twig: added "linkdoi" function to automatically link Digital Object Identifier (DOI) numbers to their URL, see [http://www.doi.org/](http://www.doi.org/), used in Bibliography template - Apply filters with AND (all must match) or OR (match any) condition, [Issue #38](https://github.com/trapias/TrelloExport/issues/38)
- modified description in manifest to hopefully improve Chrome Web Store indexing - really fix columns loading - fix custom fields duplicates in excel
- fix columns loading
- enable export of custom fields for the 'Multiple Boards' type of export (please see the [Wiki](https://github.com/trapias/TrelloExport/wiki) for limits)
Fixing errors in Excel export: - fix exporting of custom fields (include only if requested) - fix exporting of custom fields saved to localstorage
- bugfix: export checklists with no items when selecting "one row per each checklist item" - new feature: save selected columns to localStorage ([issue #48](https://github.com/trapias/TrelloExport/issues/48))
- new look: the options dialog is now built with [Tingle](https://robinparisi.github.io/tingle/) - new sponsor: support open source development! [read the blog post](https://trapias.github.io/blog/2018/06/19/TrelloExport-1.9.53)
- avoid saving local CSS to localstorage - fix filters (reopened issue [issue #45](https://github.com/trapias/TrelloExport/issues/45) - paginate loading of cards in bunchs of 300 (fix [issue #47](https://github.com/trapias/TrelloExport/issues/47) due to recent API changes, see https://trello.com/c/8MJOLSCs/10-limit-actions-for-cards-requests)
- bugfix export of checklists, comments and attachments to Excel - change "prefix" filters description to "string": all filters act as "string contains", no more "string starts with" since version 1.9.40
- bugfix due date exported as "invalid date" in excel and markdown - filters back working, [issue #45](https://github.com/trapias/TrelloExport/issues/45)
- bugfix HTML encoding for multiple properties - small fixes in templates - two slightly different Newsletter templates
- responsive images in Bibliography template - fix double encoding of card description
- fix new "clear localStorage" button position
- Added a button to clear all settings saved to localStorage - new jsonLabels array for labels in data - updated HTML default template with labels
Dummy release needed to update Chrome Web Store, wrong blog article link!
New SPONSORED feature: Twig templates for HTML export. See the [BLOG POST](http://trapias.github.io/blog/2018/04/27/TrelloExport-1.9.43) for more info!
- new organization name column in Excel exports ([issue #30](https://github.com/trapias/TrelloExport/issues30)) - custom fields working again following Trello API changes ([issue #31](https://github.com/trapias/TrelloExport/issues30)), but not for 'multiple boards' export option.
- persist TrelloExport options to localStorage: CSS, selected export mode, selected export type, name of 'Done' list (([issue #24](https://github.com/trapias/TrelloExport/issues/24))) - fix due date locale - expand flag to export archived cards to all kind of items, and filter consequently - list boards from all available organizations with the "multiple boards" export type
New in 1.9.40: a couple of fixes, released 11/12/2017:
- https://github.com/trapias/TrelloExport/issues/28 ok with Done prefix - contains vs startsWith filters for the "done" function
New in version 1.9.39:
- fix custom fields loading ([issue #27](https://github.com/trapias/TrelloExport/issues/27)) - fix card info export to MD ([issue #25](https://github.com/trapias/TrelloExport/issues/25))
New in version 1.9.38:
- css cleanup - re-enabled tooltips - export custom fields (pluginData handled with the "Custom Fields" Power-Up) to Excel, (issue #22 https://github.com/trapias/TrelloExport/issues/22)
New in version 1.9.37:
New in version 1.9.36:
- filter by label name, card name, list name (see https://github.com/trapias/TrelloExport/issues/6) - new help tooltips
New in version 1.9.35:
Fixed a css conflict that caused Trello header bar to loose height.
New in version 1.9.34:
- only show columns chooser for Excel exports - can now set a custom css for HTML export - can now check/uncheck all columns to export
New in version 1.9.33:
- new data field dateLastActivity exported (issue #18) - new data field numberOfComments exported (issue #19) - new option to choose which columns to export to Excel (issue #17)